Android 4.0 Jelly Bean has it’s own data usage meter and it can accessed though settings menu. But built-in features is not to much functional. if you want more advance data monitor features for your android? So Download 3G WatchDog android app from Google Play store.
3G Watchdog help you to track more closely data usage on your smartphone or tablet. App show you statistic of data transmitted through your cell phone connection. You can easily check out total consummation for day, week and months. Maybe you are using limited data transfer and download package on your divice? if it’s true, 3G wathcdog monitor will collect all your income and outgoing data transfer reports.
App new user’s need to configure it by sharing your volume of data and other information. You can also reset your refresh interval periods to 30 second and up to an hour. 3G Watchdog widget provide you quick solution to check your statistics as well as reports. 3G Watchdog available in both free and paid version at Google Play Store.
3G Watchdog Features List:-
- Advanced data usage prediction
- Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G)
- Usage history with graph & CSV export
- Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
- Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
- 5 widget styles
- Redesigned UI
- Account/SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
- Import settings & data from 3GW free (don’t uninstall 3GW free before importing!)